A rare find! Pristine, loved and amazingly maintained, 10 Bailiwick Woods Circle is part of an intimate association of 11 homes on a private cul-de-sac. Presently it is enjoyed as a 2 bedroom including a master suite with a spa bath and another spacious en suite bedroom. The 3rd bedroom is currently being used as an office/small gym, which could be easily converted back to an en suite bedroom (plumbing is already in place for another full bath.) This property was thoroughly updated from the top down by the current owners with many custom finishes. To mention a few:
• Custom high quality, timeless cabinets and custom table & chairs in the kitchen
• Custom built-ins surrounding the living room fireplace
• Den with fireplace & wet bar was completely renovated with custom woodwork throughout
• Bathrooms are spotless and timeless
• Impeccable Belgian neutral wall covering in the public areas
The half an acre property provides an oasis of dramatic beauty. Designed by renowned landscape architect John Horn, it provides year round enjoyment, either from the terraces or viewed from many interior spaces. The association’s recently renovated pool and pool house are added perks for larger parties or just an everyday swim. Common charges are 1,500 bi-annually. Includes road maintenance, trash removal and snow plowing
Beautiful flow – this property delights for everyday living as well as for entertaining.